Wednesday, September 23, 2009

N to the C

What a wonderful world.

When we moved to Nashville, lots of people told us how
beautiful 'middle Tennessee' was.
It was.
Then when we found out we were moving to Raleigh, again, tons of
people told us how beautiful NC was.
You guessed it, it is.


This is the little trail I take to get to Meredith.



I love the flowering trees. Lots of color and blossoms coming out of nowhere.


My friend, Susan E, told me I'm living in God's country.

Who would have known.

5 comments:

Swilor Family said...

Wow! It really is beautiful. We can't wait to meet up with you guys there. And your apartment is adorable. I love the color of the spare room! So fun.

Unknown said...

It's hard to imagine a better walk to work. I think that path was prepared just for you.

Jonathan Wade said...

Although I have jogged to/from campus a number of times, I've never actually taken the beautiful walk to start the work day. I know, I know, I'm crazy. I just need about a semester or so to get my bearings.

allison wright said...

the path through the woods reminds me of steel magnolias for some reason maybe the beautiful trees. jon i think you may find yourself staying too long along that path if ever taken and missing class. truly gods country.

HegstromPrattFamily said...

Dale and I have spent two summers in North Carolina doing NEH seminars. The first time we drove into town and started looking for our house, all we could see was trees everywhere. After about 20 minutes of searching Thomas said, "maybe they just live in the trees!"