Wednesday, September 30, 2009

a few of my favorites . . .

This is my favorite house in our neighborhood.
I love the hanging plants
and the little planter under the window
and the ivy around the window
and the porch
and and and. . .

When Olivia and my parents visited us in Nashville
we had a fun conversation about our dream vehicles.
Mine is an 89,90,or 91 Toyota LandCruiser.
Can you imagine my surprise when Jon bought this
beauty for me for my 30th birthday!!!
Yeah right, but this sweet ride does belongs to
our next door neighbor Will.
Lucky.
I love it.

4 comments:

allison wright said...

i will say you had me. i was ready to call you and congratulate you for joining the 'yota pose! a great neighbor is close enough to consider you a member. that home is beautiful such grace and style. that is the best part of nashville and i can see raleigh is just like it. can't wait to see the beautiful homes in person.

we said...

i was about to crap my pants. thanks jon for really not getting em that car that simplified a whole lot of problems for me today! that house is beautiful reminds me of belle meade oh the memories of nashville

Liz said...

are you just kidding us by saying you live in an apt, when really you've got your own similar pad to the one in the pic? you cocky little devil.

Liz said...

i should have prefaced my comment by your comment, "my favorite house in our neighborhood". . . my first thought was she's in some sweet home, probably on Lake Norman, with the alias of "your apt".