Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mi casa es su casa

This is hanging in our spare room.
Although sometimes I doubt, I know it's true.


Our spare room
(aka Vanessa's room)


Our little dining area



the living room


Same old hand-me-down furniture in a new space!
We live 2-3 miles from Meredith in a little condo perfectly situated right off the freeway...15 minutes from the airport, 15 minutes from church, and 20 minutes from the Temple.
Oh yeah, and a 5 minute walk from my new favorite store, Tuesday Mornings!

8 comments:

The Willeyes said...

Isn't Tuesday Mornings the best? I love it! Cute place, hope all is well :)

The Lewis Family said...

your place looks great. that reminds me, i need to post pics of our place.

we said...

vanessa is going to feel right at home, but always remember I HAVE THE BIRTH RIGHT!!! was that creepy?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allison wright said...

i just cant wait sleeping in "vanessa's room," dining at your table, conversing in your living room and walking to tuesday morning. i will need to just set the date maybe i can get liz and i to come out together?

jon and em said...

That would be a dream!!!!! A little side note for Cody, I heard the 'spawning' ground for most of the east coast fish is right off the NC coast. Our doctor told us it is the best fishing he's ever experienced. Cody will have to come out to verify:)

Jen Wade said...

Great new posts good to see your getting settled in!!! Love you guys!

Liz said...

Goll, I forgot you promised some serious postings and you delivered. I haven't seen these and I love them. WELL DONE!!!