Saturday, May 19, 2012

¡Feliz Cumpleaños, Papi!


11 de mayo
birthday soccer
 in the morning
with his two girls in their argentine jerseys
a dream come true for don wade
(poor asha, her front tooth was making it's appearance
and she was m i s e r a b l e)
 birthday sushi
in the afternoon
 it's a tradition!
while we were out to lunch some friends came over
and set up the bed i 'made' for jon
(found an old bed on craigslist and refinished it with the help of another friend in the ward)
pretty cute, no?

 and for the grand finale...
tin foil dinners at umstead state park
 this is asha's
"i love my daddy and i'm doing my best to have fun on his birthday
but my gums are killllllllllllllllllling me" face

 qué rico!
 love this dynamic duo
drunk mama, radiant little bug
 my turn to stoke the fire
what a perfect day!
I love this man. More and more every day.

No comments: