Saturday, April 28, 2012

At the Haglund's house in Nashville - too excited to nap!
Her new nick name is colmillita : little fang. How I love that smile!
Looking for birdies. Perfectly chubby little legs.
I love Jon's face and Asha just resting her head on his.
Faster me beauty, faster!!
Jon's just trying to stay his funky self, I can't control my cheesy smile, and Asha is just darling!
Awesome smile
Watch out!
She loves when Jon wears hats. It's so darling, sometimes she will bring him a hat to wear.
Sometimes I think I look identical to dad, sometimes mom. This picture is so mom when she was young.
Grandma story time.
Asha wants to know if she looks natural?
Ugh, if I pick up this styrofoam ball again, thinking it's a plastic egg, I'm going to be very put out!
Rocko totally understands.

2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

Oh My GOSH!!! I love the teeth!! She is so cute!! Miss you guys!

Jen Wade said...

Yay, more cute pics! Our Max's teeth came in, in a similar way, he was our little jack-o-lantern! Cute, Cute!! xoxo