Saturday, May 19, 2012


 love, love, love this baby!

 things she likes to do in the nude:
her squats
 contemplate solutions to social inequality
ponder the finer things of life
 kick back with the remote in hand!!
 her little buddy hudson
 she loves this video
we watch it like 10 times a day
she leads me to the computer
and starts humming
 what a little beauty
 enamored
 flossing in between her two bottom teeth!
 getting ready to brush
 she doesn't like bows in her hair
but she loves hats
this is an hungarian hat from grandma faye
she is so darling

 back to the woods
 time for a drink
 a big, long, refreshing drink!
love.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

Oh em. I haven't checked out the blogs for a minute and I am just dying! I love the one you label beauty cause your hair looks exactly like mom's when she is pulling the drunk russian do! haha You guys are beautiful though! Cannot believe how big she is, the one in the hat makes her look soooo old, love that kid! You are guys are pretty great, love you.

cody & allison said...

I am so glad you keep this up em. We miss you guys so much but this eases the pain, a little. That little tush ha ha I love all the pictures! She is good at the fridge exploring huh. Tell her Aunt Buddy loves good food so she will feel right at home here. PS my favorite part of moms last email was when she said she is excited for Spain but mostly to see Asha. That is exactly how I would feel if I would have been able to make the trip. Love you all!