Thursday, October 25, 2012

waluh (one love)

This little bug has a favorite book: One Love.

It's a little gem written by Bob Marley's daughter based on his classic song.

When we were traveling home from Costa Rica, Asha was flirting with someone in the back of the plane. When we packed up to unload I looked back to check out her admirer. It was a black man with dreads. She pointed to him, then looked at me and said excitedly, "waluh!" I told him she thought he was Bob, he was honored.


Here she is, singing her heart out! One Love, One Heart, Let's get together and feel alright!



4 comments:

Alexis said...

soh you guys are sure blessed to have each other. My wee little eyes filled up with tears with this one. Miss this little pup. Ashasick I am!

The Kyles said...

I love this story! Beck misses his girlfriend/sacrament-meeting-make-out buddy.

Josh and Brittney Drake said...

Emily, this is the sweetest thing! After a rough morning this cute story brightened my spirits, thank you!

Liz said...

That is such a great story, now if everyone could hear her say it. . . .so cute!