Friday, September 17, 2010

What dreams may come~

At 5:00 this morning, I woke up to this . . . . . .

GRANDSLAM

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(Pah, pah, pah, pah, pah)

Totally out of it, I said, "Jon are you awake?"
The little slugger answered, "Uh, yeah." (kindof like 'hello, do you think I could hit a grandslam in my sleep??)

I couldn't fall back to sleep, so at 5:20, I said, "Hey, your grandslam woke me up, and now I can't go back to sleep." Jon said, "Em, what the heck are you talking about??"

I love this kid, because of all the things he could be dreaming about...he's still dreaming about hitting the grandslam to close out the epic baseball game.

3 comments:

allison wright said...

i wish those were the kinds of outbursts i had in the wee hours of the morning. when we were first married cody woke up to me choking him out. i just know one day those dreams of jonnys will come true and i just hope i will be in the stadium.

we said...

oh jonny, that is perfect.

Liz said...

ditto to alli. jonny is the true kid at heart. i guess i sorta am too cause i have weekly nightmares of being chased by cats. that's pretty childish too. ha ha