Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween and such

Of all the kids I've wanted to snatch
this one is on the top of my list. His name
is Jack and for Halloween he was a Space
Cowboy. The complete outfit had cowboy
boots and a hat. Yeehaw!!

Jon was a Flamenco guitarist and I was a gypsy.


These are the Hylbert kiddos: Annie and Henry.
Henry was in my 1st grade class, and now Annie
is in my pre-K class. This picture was taken right before church.
These two have not had much church experience and when
we walked into the chapel, Annie saw the sacrament table
and asked, "Who died?" It reminded me of when
Liz played Imogen Herdman. An insightful
thought from a little renegade!



5 comments:

Neal and Shannon said...

Don't ever make a blog and not tell me about it. I had to find it through blog-surfing. You look darling! I'll call you soon so we can chat. Love you!

allison wright said...

I remember Henry. I thought he was so darling and so is his little sis. I laughed so hard at the Herdman similarity. Liz should have stayed in acting. I bet they had the best weekend of thier life with the two best dressed in Nashville. Jon sure knows how to make cuteness look good. Love you mimi.

Unknown said...

That flamenco guitarist costume has left me...speechless.

Liz said...

i really should have stayed in acting. and yes emily you don't make blogs and not let your best friends know - ha ha. anyway, you do look very beautiful as both a gypsy and a little church goer. jon really should grow his hair out, it's a good look on him. welcome to the blog henry.

we said...

Oh Mimi you look wonderful! and Jonny too! I can't wait to see you so soon. only 1 more lonely month! I am so blessed! I love you two!