Wednesday, May 4, 2011

the lucky charm

barcelona and real madrid (the top two club teams in spain)
played a grueling match the other day
jon held asha most of the game + barca won = jon will be holding
asha every time barça's in action

as for jerseys, we totally gave her an option:

ronaldo
or
messi

and with her (wise) decision,

she made her papi very happy

auntie shannon sent her these darling
vans, we loved that they were the only
things peeking out of her shroud

happy mama
always pinching something
toes, earlobes, anything!

4 comments:

we said...

she is the lucky charm! i love that little lady she is so adorable i can't believe how big she has gotten :( don't let her forget her favorite auntie out in the boonies of AK.

cody & allison said...

Oh I just can't wait these few weeks until I get to pinch anything on babe ashy! She is one cute lucky charm.

allison wright said...

So I just noticed all of my comments have been removed...I think I commented the day blogger was struggling because us in Sitka lost my comments too. We sure love ashy begarshy. Glad you made it home safely and can't wait for your arrival!

Liz said...

update, update.