Monday, November 16, 2009

A month of sweet roadtrips

November has been jam packed with some great trips. The first weekend this month we headed to the Outer Banks (a group of islands off the coast of NC) with a group of friends. Some of them were running in the marathon/half marathon . . . we just went for the fun. We all rented a beach house and had an incredible weekend. The weather was perfect and the company fabulous.
Here are some pics:

Dan and Janet Weed, me, and Ryan Halverson at
'the dunes.'
One of many lighthouses that make the Outer Banks
so picturesque.

Chillin' on the porch


I always load my picture opposite of how I want them to post!
This was a license plate cover on a car parked outside of our
apartment the day we left . . . it was a good omen
for the trip!


1 comment:

we said...

jealous! i always wanted to be a real live porch monkey in the south one day, i think the summer is callin my name in NC. you look beautiful mama.