Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to Raleigh (and my new life)

Well, after 4 years of living in Nashville and wanting to
start blogging, I've finally found the 'ganas' to do it.

This sweet little shot is on a bridge that takes us from our
little condo right to Meredith's campus.

No. Carolina is beautiful. It is as green and lush as Nashville.
I will have to take some pics of the flowering trees, they're everywhere!
And we've heard fall and spring are off the hook!
(Anyone looking for a romantic getaway??)

The next posts will be totally out of order . . . I'll get the hang of this!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good so far...you guys will love it there.

we said...

oh my worldy world, i have never noticed how good you two look in this photo, lookin real good! miss you my handsome couple