Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Asha, donning my beanie
because I couldn't find hers.
Made me think of Harry.goooooooooooool!tippy toes
looking into the new blanket/toy chest
we found on craigslist - yeah!beautiful blue eyes
What could possibly be in that box?Her first little sleazers.love at first bite
peek-a-boo!

wherever she is, if jon or I laugh
she will join right in with us
instead of saturday morning cartoons,
these two prefer futbol!!
joga bonito
every time jon would yell something to the players
asha would follow his lead

she makes everything in life more fun!

3 comments:

cody & allison said...

She does make everything better! Maddie and I just loved her doggy and kitty noises. I love all the pictures!

rantipoler said...

Oh, man, I just love all these pictures of your beautiful little one! She's getting SO big!

Jen Wade said...

I love your posts, they always make me happy, I can't believe she'll be one in a few days now! Time flys!!! She is so cute!!! I miss you guys!