Friday, January 13, 2012

waxing nostalgic ...


compliments of olivia and her sweet iphone
celebrating
9 fabulous years
mango lassi, anyone?
Grandpa Marc
snuggling with lili bug
and her new fleecy
sweet little visit from melody
asha wants to know why we're so giddy ...
hangin with uncle bri before the epic road trip
love this little expression
christmas breakfast
christmas eve!
visiting grandpa bob's grave
asha's first time
who is most excited about this shot?
paige
me
or
jeff
3 little cousins and their matching jammies
olivia's magic
post christmas
back in raleigh

it's a little harder to take her
monthly pictures now

but, here she is!!
in all her 9 month glorybeautiful shot of a beautiful little climber
post bath
look at all that radical hair
"so, do you come to reggae bars often?"
cutest onesie in the world
asha enjoyed the one big snowfall
during our entire month there we loved being in utah
around so much love

3 comments:

ashsan said...

Okay, I know this is not the point, but I am supremely glad that you got at least one picture of me not in pajamas--perhaps the only picture of said event that exists--just to prove that I sometimes do wear clothes I couldn't immediately fall asleep in. These are awesome pics, and I miss you all already.

Alexis said...

blast had a beautiful little entry written up and the computer froze. basically stated: got sick seeing her standing up all by herself! hate miss you guys and totally think jeff was most excited by that pose, I have never seen that face before. haha love you

Jen Wade said...

Great new pics! I love that you have to hang the scarf now to get her measurements... so cute! I noticed my mom has that same sweet high chair that was at Faye's haha we made fun of how gynormous the tray is! Great pictures!! She is so cute and getting so big!!! They grow so fast. Too bad we never did see you over the holidays, we were hoping to... We love you guys, hope to see you soon!!! Hugs!