Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Only 10 days late ...

It just keeps getting better.
7 Celestial Months
Love that little belly.
Showing off.
One of my favorite parts of Father of the Bride
is when George (father) walks by his children's
rooms and he hears Annie and Mattie
say I love you to each other.

He then clutches his heart and with
an overwhelmingly happy face continues down the hall.

I do that same move daily.

Like when she's bouncing in her little bouncer and she
looks up at me, so proud of her new skill or
when she smiles when I try out my
spooky laugh for halloween or
when she recognizes our favorite
dance tune.

This is better than I could have ever imagined.
So full.

4 comments:

we said...

That kid! Oh I lOve this, love lOve love! I want to squeeze her for 27 years!

allison wright said...

What a beauty! I am loving the soccer scarf more and more each month. That was a great idea. Wait was ashy sitting up here? I sware she wasn't. I love her cute little outfits and her beautiful little face. Just can't wait for Christmas break!

Liz said...

oh man, she's growing so fast. love all the pictures.

Eric and Julia Jacob said...

It is amazing being a parent isn't it? Just wait until she starts talking and says "I wuv you mama!" It's the best! I'm so happy for you guys.