Wednesday, August 17, 2011

It was her birthday shout ...

HOORAY!!!August 15, 2011
5 months of wonderfulness
wrapped up in a perfectly chubby little body


She has always been super content lying on the floor.
Within the last two weeks, she has realized it's way more fun
in my arms. I love this little look and outstretched arms.But it quickly changed to this face, which says,
'seriously mom, I'm done, pick me up'then she remembers her toes
her most recent discovery!
I can't believe how much she has grown.
She is an absolute delight and gets better every day!

4 comments:

we said...

happy birthday ashy dear! she looks SOOO big i can't believe it! i love her so much, such a joy in all our lives.

The Kyles said...

She's so cute and chubby, it almost hurts. Seriously. love that kid.

Liz said...

yeah, i think she's as chunky as paigey was, but maybe a bit longer. i hope she reaches up for me to hold her too.

cody & allison said...

Ashy bug you know how to melt everyones heart. I love her new toe discovery and especially loved the new voice she has found. Hope she keeps talking, grunting and blowing bubbles for her big debut out west.